Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 7 : Stage 6



Hi everyone,

I like these sprinters days - gives me a chance to rest up. I did a "Vino" today and went easy "sitting on the back of the pack" saving my legs for tomorrows nasty ride. Another day complete.

Made sure I am in perfect balance with a visit to my chiropractor, Dr. Ken Gee who is "The Good Chiropractor" in Santa Monica. He is actually "The Best Chiropractor" - I've seen many over the years and this guy is easily the best - confident, knowledgeable and focused. www.thegoodchiropractor.com

It's no secret that Lance Armstrong had chiro every day of his 7 years TDF reign and the top teams have a chiro with them every day of the TDF. I think it's vital to maintan balance and function - I am expecting great legs on saturday's climbs!

No comments: